Sunday, November 21, 2010

SUNDAY CLASS

Our teacher, Jean Mills, read to us from Tim McCreight's little book Design Language.


It's a great little book, I've just ordered it from Amazon.  It explains basic design elements with great definitions in easy-to-understand language and analogies, with illustrations, too!  















And as for my show-n-tell, they said they really liked it.  We discussed which direction to take it from here, and I got some great ideas about how to finish it.  It was nice to hear that they liked my use of my hand-dyed fabrics and especially liked the colors.  I'm excited to get to work on it.

We don't have another class until January, so I've got quite a bit of time to get to the homework.  We are thinking about 'negative space'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment