Sunday, March 20, 2011


I redid the fabrics, this time reading the directions first.  Always a good idea.

Just as a reminder - here's a comparison from the first batch:

I cut up the fabrics and started putting them up on the wall:

I came back the next day with the realization that I didn't have enough fabric.  I have a lot of scraps leftover from the top.  So, I started adding them.  I'm stuck in a grid.  That's how my mind works, I guess.  I like grids.  Besides, we've been talking and thinking about maps lately.

I sewed all the extra blocks together in one long row and stuck it up in the middle.  Then I started on the upper left and started sewing things together.  There's a lot of blank spots to fill up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment