Wednesday, June 05, 2013

LUNCH WITH MY MOM

I helped my Mom take some boxes to her new apartment.  [We're getting more help this Saturday with the big stuff.]  Once we got the boxes upstairs to her fourth floor apartment and stacked out of the way, she took me out to lunch.  We went to the nearby mall, Kent Landing, where we had lunch at Ram.  They have tables outside, which we took advantage of, since we had Mom's little dog, Reba, who we couldn't leave in the car on such a warm day.  We put her in her crate, and she was nice and quiet under the table.

I did a quick sketch of the folks enjoying their lunch outside on such a gorgeous day at the tables next to us.



I used my fountain pen with Noodler's ink and a little watercolor in my sketchbook.  It was done very quickly while waiting for our food to arrive. [I wouldn't have noticed the cool 'swoop' of the chair legs if I hadn't been drawing them.]

We had a very nice relaxing time sitting there enjoying the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment