Sunday, December 15, 2013

FINISHING TOUCHES

This weekend I put the finishing touches on this year's Christmas cards.

I hand-colored each with colored pencils.

I tried several different blues for the sky and settled on a light blue because when it mixed with the grey plate tone it seemed like a sky that was threatening to snow.

Coloring each with colored pencils.


Then it was on to putting my stamp on the back, and signing, dating and numbering them all.

Positioning the stamp


The back of the card.




Then using commercial stamps I bought, using a few different blue inks, I stamped the insides with the sentiment "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow".

Signing the inside, too.

Here it is, all ready to be mailed out, as soon as Darrell writes our Christmas Letter.

An edition of 45 


Hoping you have a great Holiday Season
 and a Happy New Year!



1 comment: