Friday, January 19, 2018

CHANGING THREADS

I'm having to change thread colors a lot with this quilt.

I'm enjoying using this new HQ Ditch Ruler from HandiQuilter.  It does it's job very well.  It has a little arch at each end that I'm using on the smaller leaves.  


I got my mom to do a paint-by-numbers of sunflowers to add to my collection.  And then was pleasantly thrilled when my sister, Sue, surprised me with a colored pencil drawing she did.

Mom's is bottom left, Sue's is bottom middle.  I did the paint-by-number in the center and the original painting on the bottom right.  Van Gogh did the two big ones.  The upper middle that you can't really see is what started it.  I bought this really cool instant-photo art of sunflowers and haven't been able to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment