Saturday, July 06, 2019

NEXT BLOCK

The next block in the flower series I'm doing is supposed to be made in an abstract style.  

I've made a drawing, but I'm not sure how to sew it.

I started in, paper-piecing this part.  Here I caught an upside down piece before I sewed on the next piece.  It was a somewhat easy fix.


But, I didn't realize until I was about to put the last piece on that I had done it wrong.  So, options are to use as-is or spend another hour or two re-doing them.  I set them aside and made the little quarter circle parts.



I got frustrated and moved on to a different homework assignment.  I cut a bunch of 60 degree triangles and put them up on the wall.  The assignment sas to feature that fabric with the red dots prominently in a project.



No comments:

Post a Comment