Monday, October 19, 2020

PNP3 AND A PLAN

 I made nine more little blocks today with a little different process.  This time I added the bias tape.  I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but I do!


I came up with a plan for a quilt.  I'm thinking I'll make a version of the quilt seen at the International Quilt Museum where Joe taught this workshop from.  (See post from last Saturday, it's in the picture with Joe).  Of course, I need more fabric than I have.  I went to Fat Quarter Shop online and was greatly surprised to discover they had all of the fabrics I need.  So, I'll be waiting for them all to get here.  It could be a week or more.  In the meantime, I have enough 'Kona Parsley' to put a border around each block to make them 8".  I got today's blocks done.





No comments:

Post a Comment