Saturday, September 11, 2021

OOPS - WRONG SIZE

 I spent the morning putting together my little version  of Nebula 9.  It should have been the last one and complete the set.

However, I discovered, after I was all done making them, that they are the wrong size!

I'm out of fabric and I need these blocks to make the smaller version.  Dang.

This is just so frustrating.  I hate do-overs.  And I really hate impossible do-overs.  (not enough fabric to do it over, unless I either take these wrong ones all apart and cut down each strip, or I buy more of these fabrics, or, I suppose, I could use similar but different fabrics - all very annoying choices that I don't want to do).

Here's where I was so happy that I finished the last of the blocks for the smaller quilt.

Here's where I discovered that those last blocks were not the same size as all of the other blocks.  Aaargh!

I think I'll just put them away and think about this some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment