Sunday, June 18, 2023

SUNDAY

I've been quilting on XXIII using the computer-control, experimenting with placing patterns.   I'm putting overall-texture programs in oddly shaped areas.  It's been great fun.

Darrell made several programs for me consisting of concentric arcs for the quarter-circles.  Some of those have worked, some not.  But, this last one has worked beautifully.  Now, it's up to me to learn how to use it.

I'm almost done with the quilting, just a little more than one row left.


I've also, finally, gotten around to watching the videos from Cheryl Arkison of her Playcation Adventure 2022.  She put up live videos weekly during 2022 making improv blocks.  I wish I had done it with her then.  But, better late than never.  I've only done three, but it's been so much fun!  Here's the third one I made today:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment