Sunday, October 25, 2009

ROAD TRIP 2009


Every year my husband Darrell packs up his furniture and we trailer it to Pasadena California for the annual Craftsman Weekend put on by Pasadena Heritage. He shows his furniture and we try to make a vacation out of it. This year, being tired of going up and down I-5, we decided that after the show we'd head east to Arizona to see Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West, and then head north going by the Grand Canyon.
We recently got new phones, Palm Pre, with which not only can we take pictures, we can instantly upload them or email them or whatever. We are connected! Darrell loves getting his emails as they come in. I would read his emails to him at 60 mph while he drove. How 21st century.
So, here are some of the images I captured of our trip. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.



































This last one is of Lucy, so happy that we are finally home, she's running around the yard as fast as she can. HAPPY DOG!
We are very happy to be home, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment