Friday, December 11, 2009

SNITZELS - BALANCE


This is the initial drawing of a few lines in a small square, where every line must touch the edges.
I colored them, then cut them apart, reversed some, and moved them around into different designs and patterns.


Then we drew our initials in a square, repeated the pattern, rotated, reversed and generally had fun with our initials.
Mine are TSP...I didn't like the curves, so I straightened them out into this:
Then I repeated the square and went nuts.  I would really like to make a quilt with this block someday.

I colored the block, took it to a copy machine, made a bunch of little squares, cut them out, laid them out and started twisting and turning.  I laid them on a table and took pictures with my camera.  I didn't notice until later that there was a shadow across them.  Oh, well.  You get the idea.  



And there are even more!  It could go on forever.

I really need to make this quilt SOMEDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment