In my last post I showed how the 'Lines' Snitzel looked after I had attached the pieces to the background using acrylic medium with GAC 900 added. It wasn't dry yet so the colors looked completely different. I wasn't sure it would dry looking like that, but fortunately it didn't. When the acrylic had dried and I ironed it to set it, the colors were very close to the original look.
Here's the first photo I took of it:
And here is the photo I took after I added more lines around the eye on the left and adhered the pieces to the background. They are more or less permanently affixed now:
The colors are very similar. I think the only difference is in the lighting or exposure of the different photos.
I really think adding the additional lines to the left eye helps it alot. I'm not sure where I'm going with it next. I'm still letting it simmer.