Friday, November 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



We went out for dinner on Darrell's birthday to Endolyne Joe's.  

Darrell got a nice phone call from his youngest daughter, Julia, and I caught him on the phone in my sketch.

From where I sat I could see the kitchen, and I noticed one of the chefs had purple hair.  I had to include her in my sketch.  Boy, she was a dynamo, never standing still.  But I think I caught her essence.

Victoria (granddaughter) was pleasant as always, unlike what turned out to be a sour look on her face in my sketch.  I don't know where that came from.

I wrote out the words to the Happy Birthday song, showed them to Darrell and told him that was the only singing he'd get from me.  I wouldn't even attempt to carry a tune in a bucket (unless I'm in the shower).


No comments:

Post a Comment