Monday, January 14, 2013

SKETCHBOOK PROJECT 2013

I joined the Sketchbook Project 2013 since I had such a good time with the last one.

Of course, the due date is tomorrow.  So, I'm just under the wire.

I got my blank sketchbook quite a while ago, and then promptly forgot about it until December.  Not having sufficient time to do much of anything, I thought doing something I don't normally do, like collage, would be fun. 

Just before I put it into the envelope to mail it, I thought I better scan the pages since I'll probably never see the book again.  Bye!























Good luck to you, book.


2 comments:

  1. Way kewl! I've always wanted to do one of those, but I'm terrible at sketching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen. But, you know, you aren't terrible at sketching, you just need to do it more.

      Delete