Tuesday, January 28, 2014


I cut some paper and set everything up and printed about eight of the 'color' plate with Akua Carbon Black. Good thing I decided to check the registration with the 'line' plate, which turned out to be good, because it was the inks that weren't going to work.  I used Akua Mars Black, thinking it would be significantly darker and stand out over the Carbon Black, but it didn't.

I added a little Akua Titanium White to the Carbon Black and tried again.  It looked so great I was doing a little happy dance.

I took a picture of the first "Rupert".

Are you peeking?

I didn't have time to finish them all today.  I got only 8 made and this is a busy week.  I don't know when I'll get around to finishing the rest.  I was hoping I'd get them in the mail by this Friday, Chinese New Year, but it's not looking like that will happen.  But soon.


  1. He's kewt. I like your plexi plates.

  2. I love the horse!! So happy to see you in the 29 faces challenge, please add a "label" on your posts (at the right menu, when you are typing a post) they help to be indexed in google searches and also for the challenge, so all your posts related show ♥

  3. it also helps not having the "captcha" verification on, because a lot of the readers will be visiting many blogs and it shows under a window many times :o(

  4. Rupert is SO CUTE! I love his big nose and furry feet!