I found this interesting cat fabric (with a green backgroun) on the flat fold table at Pacific Fabrics on 4th Avenue South in Seattle. I couldn't resist it, I bought all they had in two pieces, probably about 2-1/2 yards. Then I wandered about and found some go-withs, including two yards of a green. I got extra, thinking I'd use it as the binding at the very least.
The pile of fabrics has been sitting around for several months at least.
I decided I wanted to use them and experiment with 60-degree triangles. I've never really made a quilt using them. And it was about time.
I added some more go-withs from my stash and started cutting triangles.
I've been sewing little pieces into bigger pieces for the last few weeks.
Today I stuck them up on the wall.
Here's what I have so far. The white spots are blank. I need to fill them in with fabric.