Saturday, April 22, 2017

EARTH DAY 2017

Today is Earth Day.  There are marches planned all over the country.  We will be participating in the one here in Seattle this afternoon.
In the meantime, I got some sewing time in.
I made the recent Solstice Challenge block, number 18, called "On The Go".


And then I made another Splendid Sampler block.  

This is Flights of Friendship by Barb Groves and Mary Jacobson


The blue block in here gave me fits.  I had to pick out the top and bottom rows because I got the triangles in backwards (you wouldn't think that was even possible).  Then after I got those straightened out, as I was sewing the rows together, I see that I had one of the background squares in wrong side out.  Out came the seam ripper again.   But, it's together and it's done and it's right.  I can check that one off my list.  Yeah!  

Now off we go to the Science March.



No comments:

Post a Comment