Thursday, July 13, 2017


I've been working on quilting the Solstice Challenge Quilt all week, putting in an hour or two everyday.
Some days were a real challenge with a lot of picking out and re-doing and even some machine failures.

Jelly was curious and wanted to see what I was doing.

I'm not sure why, but my bobbin got all tangled up and froze.

After I cut away the bobbin thread, this was under the quilt.

The first block in the Challenge.
 At one point, the machine starting making funny clunking noises.  When I pulled it to the side, these parts flew off....

It took me a few minutes to figure out where they came from.

Oh, it's the thread guide that goes around the needle.

Luckily, I found the tiny little screw that holds it all together and after several attempts and adjustments, I managed to get it back where it belongs.  And tightened down very tight.

Quilt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment