Saturday, August 26, 2017

BUNNIES AND OWL EYES

I was out into the studio early and finished off the Bunny blocks for Fancy Forest before our morning walk with the dogs.  There's a lot of little tiny corners cut off to make these blocks - and it was almost painful to not save them.  They are too small to reuse.  Get over it.





Off we went for a walk in Discovery Park then breakfast at Portage Bay restaurant in Ballard.

It was a beautiful morning.

Jelly, hanging out the window - Life is Good.

Afterwards, I came back and started on the Owl blocks.

I was hoping to get the eyes done, at least.  But, there are a lot of parts to the eyes and I got confused and had to unsew and resew a few pieces - mainly the ones that had directional fabric.  I left them with one more row to go around the eyes - and I didn't take a picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment