Tuesday, October 03, 2017

TUESDAY BUSY

 Went out to the studio early, before breakfast, and sewed together another quarter of Fancy Forest.  

After the dog walk, we went to Pacific Fabrics to get  backings for several little quilts that Mom is piecing for me and I picked up three fabrics to use on the back of Fancy Forest.

After lunch, I worked on quilting Chain Reaction and got another couple of rows done.  I'm putting flowers in the 'border' rows and using rulers in the 'squares'. 


I used a 4" round ruler and then free-motioned the design in the center.
I had to sit down for a while when my knees started aching, so I went back to work on Fancy Forest and got the last quadrant together and joined the bottom half together.


I love how the back is just as interesting as the front.
I had time enough to join the two halves together and put on the borders. - FINISHED!  Now I have to start thinking about the back.




No comments:

Post a Comment