Monday, October 30, 2017

BINDING BY MACHINE

Mom had some leftover pink fabric.  It was just enough for me to make bias binding for the Pink Elephant quilt.  I put it on entirely by machine for the first time.  And it worked out great!

I sewed it down to the back first, then used my wooden seam presser to press it over.  I clipped it down with my wonder-clips.

Then I sewed it down on the front, being very careful to get it right over the sew-down line of stitching.
The fall colors have been stunning this fall.  We are seeing spectacular trees everywhere - and I don't remember it ever being so colorful.

Lincoln Park ridge trail


This is the grove of trees I've been taking pictures of all year and posting on Instagram.

They cut down one of my trees!  It's changed now.

Jelly and Jax have really been enjoying this weather, too.

Walk, walk, walk, walk, sniff, walk, walk.

I saw this Monkey Puzzle tree and was struck by the angles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment