Monday, November 26, 2018

ON SALE

It was pouring buckets of rain this morning.  The dogs actually refused to go for a walk.  I went by myself and got soaked.

When I got back, I took the Carolinas quilt off the machine.


Then, I couldn't help myself.  There is a great sale going on Berninas and it ends today.  I drove down to the Federal Way Quality Sewing and Vacuums and test drove a few of the Bernina models.  I had done a lot of research beforehand, and I think my mind was already made up on the B770QE Anniversary model.  It comes with a lot of goodies.

I had to go back to the Tukwila store, where the warehouse is, to actually pick everything up.  It all barely fit into my car.



Darrell took all of the  boxes upstairs for me.  But I didn't open them.  I wanted to get the binding on the Carolinas quilt first.  It's the last job for my beloved 1230.




No comments:

Post a Comment