Tuesday, September 24, 2019

HEADACHE

Man, I woke up with a killer headache today.

I did manage a short, slow walk through the park, but, I couldn't bring myself to go to my Watercolor Class.

I came across this stack of Tumbler plaid pieces the other day and left them sitting out.  They are from way back, when I owned Pieces Quilt Shop.  We had an exchange with the intent of making a bag from them (one of the teachers was teaching the pattern).  

I sewed them together today.  It was a somewhat mindless project.  There were about 120 pieces, so I figured 12 across and 10 down would be about right.  I should have made them a little wider and shorter.  Oh, well.

I added these navy blue pieces to the edges.  Now, to figure out how to finish it.

I love plaids.




No comments:

Post a Comment