Monday, September 16, 2019

PAINTING

I donated my 97th pint of blood this morning then came home and did my Monday morning cleaning (always fun - not).

After lunch, I went up to the studio and painted a bit, some for my homework - she wanted me to re-do this one by moving the teapot of flowers to the right, in order to make the 'triangle' more pronounced.

Original 

Re-done with flowers moved to the right (it needs more work).

This little painting is of some of our garden tomatoes, painted in one of the Etchr sketchbooks I recently bought for a lot of money.  They are nice though. 



After dinner, I painted the cool Mr. Bentley.  I traced him into the sketchbook from a photo and then painted with watercolors.  I mixed Cadmium Red with  a lot of Cerulean Blue and a touch of Hansa Yellow Medium to get this grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment