Monday, November 02, 2020

HALF WAY THROUGH

I've gotten about half way through piecing the rows together on my Covid-19 quilt.  It is made up of foundation pieced scraps from my scrap bucket onto 60 degree triangles blocks.  The triangles will finish at about 4" high and 4-1/2" wide.  I still have to make a few more blocks, and the end pieces that are a little bigger than half blocks.

It's getting heavy and it's only half way.


'

It's been nice, not only am I using up a lot of scraps, I'm using up the thread on bobbins to make them available for future projects. 

On another note, I made a chili-type soup for dinner using the dried Hidatsa beans we grew and harvested in our garden this last summer.  It was pretty good, too.

Just starting, before I added tomatoes and sausage.


No comments:

Post a Comment