Thursday, February 18, 2021

THURSDAY STUFF

 I spent the morning quilting on the Opening Night quilt.  I'm getting closer to the middle.  Then I went inside to catch a lecture about What Judges Want given at Quiltcon  Together.  


After lunch, I got around to making the small version of the Nebula Two blocks.  I had to do some ciphering to figure this one out.  But, now I'll be ready to the next ones, too.


Then, I trimmed the triangles for a set of blocks for Shattered.  I have one more set to trim - and then I need to sew the blocks together.


I wrote in my journal that I want to cross off some of the projects from my to-do list this month.  If I put my nose to the grind stone and just did it, I could probably get some of them done.  Here's to perseverance. 

[Speaking  of perseverance, the Mars rover, Perseverance, landed safely today, too]




No comments:

Post a Comment