Monday, November 29, 2021

MONDAY MADNESS

 It was a busy day.  First a nice morning walk - it was almost 60 degrees this morning and no rain.  First, it was get a package ready to ship (a return) and take it to UPS in Burien.  Then off to Tukwila to deposit all that money from the sale of Eduard.  109 Benjamins, 4 Jacksons and 2 Hamiltons.  


Then on to Renton to Sewing Machine Service from where I'm purchasing the new Q24.  I needed to drop off some paperwork and see about a new fancy magnetic metal bowl - but they don't make them.  Boy, downtown Renton is a mess with all of the street re-construction going on - neverending.

On my way home, I made a trip to Harbor Freight where I could buy a new magnetic metal bowl for my longarm straight pins.  It wasn't until later, after I bought the fancy red one, that I began to think the reason Bernina doesn't make one with their name on it - like all of the other manufacturers do - is because the longarm frame is aluminum and the rollers are a hard plastic.  No sticky.

After lunch with D, I went up to the studio to visit with my Brave Patch friends.  We had a nice talk while I was working on my old Pi project - Clocks.





No comments:

Post a Comment