Friday, January 07, 2022

DIVERSION

 Oh, I'm having serious doubts about what to do with Amity Baroque.  I feel stuck and confused and worried I'll mess it all up.

So...

I decided to finally do something about having too much fabric.  I took all of those old paisleys off the top of the cabinet - I'll deal with them later.  And I ordered some storage bins so I can sort my scraps into colors.  Those storage bins will then go on top of the fabric cabinet.

In the meantime, I'm going to do some somewhat mindless sewing...

I've been looking at doing something to this great sunflower fabric I had.  I had recently purchased some yellow/orange/black fabric to go with and think I'm all set to do the 1-2-3 pattern that I did with the Yuki quilt, but bigger.

I cut the strips and sewed them together yesterday, and today I cut them again and sewed them into blocks.  I ended up with 105 blocks.   But, I can't sew them together until I can put them up on the design wall and make a pleasing arrangement.  That means I have to get the big flower off the wall.





No comments:

Post a Comment