Thursday, February 24, 2022

THREE THINGS

 I worked on a few things today.

I finished the mane and tail for the Nature Pony.



Then I put the 1-2-3 Blocks that I made a while ago up on the design wall...



And moved them around a bit...


I started quilting on a little quilt that I've had around for a while.  I cut the blue and white parts out for it and using a charm pack for the center of each block, I sent them home with Mom and she sewed it all together.  

I had to make a backing for it first.  I started with blue thread to outline the blue crosses with a ruler.  Then I used the new Q-Matic computer system, for the first time, to have the computer sew a pattern into each block.

There was a bit of learning (and cussing) to figure out a few things.  I didn't finish, I had more than a few problems.  I quit in frustration.




No comments:

Post a Comment