Thursday, July 14, 2022

WORKSHOP DAY THREE

 Day three with Irene Roderick in Coupeville - we had a critique this morning which was very informative.  She first talked to us about how to look at a piece and think about what you like and why and what is bothering you.  

Then it was back to working.  



This is how I left it at the end of the day.  I was burnt out.  I think I want to expand it and put blank space in between some of the pieces.  I think it's too busy, chaotic.

So, too tired to start that, I left early and went out for some fun.

First, I stopped across the street to sketch this rescue helicopter.


While I was there, the operators showed up and wanted to buy my sketch to use for a card or something.  I told them I'd bring it to their office tomorrow.

Then I went down to the waterfront for some ice cream.  Half way through my big bowl of ice cream, I thought I should probably get some dinner first.

There was a little hotdog vender truck by the wharf, so I got a bratwurst with sauerkraut and sat at a picnic table and really enjoyed this beautiful afternoon.


It's so nice here.


No comments:

Post a Comment