Friday, March 03, 2023

FRIDAY IN TAMPA

 Darrell is having a problem with the cord for his headphones, which he'll need on the flight home.  So, I went in search of a replacement.  The google machine sent me out to Dunedin, north of Tampa Bay.  I arrived a bit early so I sat under a tree and sketched.  Much to my horror, little worms were falling off the tree onto me.  Yuck.  But, I stayed until my sketch was done.  Then freaked out thinking there were worms in my hair.


The nice man in the store didn't have what I was looking for, but did another google search and sent me to Best Buy.  They had something the young man there thought would work.  But, once home, we found that it wouldn't.  One more thing to return.

When Darrell got home from his class we went to dinner at Columbia, a restaurant that came highly recommended.  It was started in 1905 and occupies a beautiful building.  It is very popular.



No comments:

Post a Comment