Wednesday, March 01, 2023

TAMPA FLORIDA

I left Tallahassee, headed south to Tampa where my husband, Darrell, is teaching a woodworking class for the week.  He has a nice Air BnB where they have put him up.

But, after a long day of driving I needed to get out and walk around a bit.  So, I stopped at Hudson Beach just north of Tampa Bay.


There was a nice walkway by the water and a nice cooling breeze.  After a while I found a shady spot in a shelter with tables and sat down to sketch.

There were lots of birds around - Laughing Gulls aplenty along with Grackles and Pelicans.  The gulls were particularly noisy.  But, it was a very pleasant hour sitting there looking at the people and the birds and the ocean.


I reunited with Darrell at where he was staying.  He took me out to dinner at a very nice Thai restaurant in Tampa - Si-am Restaurant.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment