Wednesday, August 30, 2023

EDITED VOLTRON!

 The more I thought about it, the less I liked my solution from yesterday regarding the Voltron! project.  

I liked the idea of the darker section being on the bottom, but lazily turning it upside down disturbed the composition I had worked so hard on.

So, a solution would be to take the dark top section and move it to the bottom.  That involved un-sewing.  I feel like I did as much un-sewing on this project as I did sewing.  So, what's a little more?

I think the solution worked really well and I'm much happier with the way it looks now.


And, I have found a name for it.  It will be called Tractor Beam from now on.  I started thinking about backing for it and pulled some teal fabrics from my stash. But, I'm too drained to work on that today.

Then, as a palette cleanser, I made another improv block with the Playcation 2022:




No comments:

Post a Comment