Saturday, November 11, 2023

SATURDAY IN SF

 Darrell would be teaching all day at Shaper Origin and I'm on my own in San Francisco.

I took the #5 bus to Golden Gate Park with the idea to go into the Conservatory of Flowers and do some sketching.


It was a beautiful morning.  I decided to not go into the conservatory (it was too hot inside) and instead walked down to the McLaren Lodge to sketch.

As it got close to lunchtime, I took the bus back to the downtown area and had lunch.  After walking around a bit and a quick stop at a big Blick Art Store, I went to SFMOMA.




I sat in the lobby of SFMOMA for a while and enjoyed the music and space.  I tried to do a little of the embroidery on my Rooted project.  But, it wasn't a very comfortable place to sew.


Darrell stayed at Shaper for dinner.  I got something from the restaurant in the hotel.  It was a long day.

Nicole has been staying at our house to keep the cats and Jelly company, making sure they are fed and loved.  She sent me this picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment