Sunday, November 12, 2023

SUNDAY IN SF

 We met Darrell's friend Ron in the lobby of our hotel, The Clancy, for breakfast.

Afterwards, they went for a walk to do some sightseeing.  Darrell wanted to look at the architecture of the city.  They also made it up to Coit Tower.

While they were gone, I sat in the lobby and watched the people come and go and did a bit of sketching.

I was using a baggie to contain the art supplies I brought on the trip, but I transferred them all to this cute little bag I bought yesterday at Blick.


When they returned we left the hotel and walked down to a Starbucks where we sat and talked for another couple hours before we had to head to BART and the airport for a late flight home.



The weather had been wonderful in SF, sunny and about 65-70 degrees daily.  It was raining when we arrived back in Seattle.  But it was beautiful too.  It's always nice to come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment