Monday, May 10, 2010


Here's the mate to the April Flowers Quilt I just finished.  This one is 66" by 55".
I've named it Catch Me because of the fabric on the back.  It's an ugly fabric that matched the colors of the front very well.  It has bears and fishing lingo on it and somewhere it says something about catching fish.  It was in my bag of 'please-go-away' fabrics that I was going to donate somewhere, when I realized the colors matched!  It got rescued.  I still think it's ugly!

I used a blue denim for the little inside border and corners in the outer border.  And I erroneously used the denim as binding.  It is definitely too heavy.  I knew it was wrong as I did it, but I did it anyway.
I'm am so pleased with my Bernina, it just chugged on through all the layers. 

I love my Bernina.  I gave it a good cleaning afterwards.  Its all ready for the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment