Friday, October 19, 2012

A QUILT STORE IN PASADENA

Every year for a while now, I go with my husband on his annual trip to Pasadena California for Craftsman Weekend Show, where he displays his furniture.  He's busy manning his booth all weekend and I'm left to my own devices.  This is the first year I even thought about looking for quilt shops.  Lo and behold, turns out there's a great one just two miles from the Convention Center - an easy bus ride!

Not that I need an excuse, but I did need to find a few more specialty fabrics for some Christmas projects I have in mind.  But, while shopping for those I came across some interesting and unique fabrics that I had to buy for myself.  It's a great shop, along with the great fabrics, the people were very friendly and they have fantastic sample quilts on the wall.  A very fun and creative place, I highly recommend it.

Here's the store - New Moon Textiles 


And here are the fabrics I bought...I got a little carried away.


I'm going to have to make this an annual thing for me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment