Saturday, March 25, 2017

TOP DONE

I think I've done a lot of posts with that title - Top Done, but I need to do more.




I was putting the last of the borders on the Floral Trails quilt top and I figured I was going to run out of bobbin thread.  It always happens to me when I'm sewing a really long seam, and I get to the end and realize the bobbin thread ran out two miles back.  AAARRGH!

So since this one was pinned so precisely, I was paying attention and checking it regularly.

I was completely taken aback when I got to the end and went to snip the bobbin thread and there was none.  It had ended precisely one quarter inch after I had back stitched and ended.



Hallelujah!  I promptly went out and bought a lottery ticket because I knew the gods were smiling on me today!

That has never happened and I'm sure it will never happen again.


Too big for my wall



No comments:

Post a Comment