Sunday, March 05, 2017

SEW EXPO 2017

I went last Thursday to the opening day of Sew Expo at the Puyallup Fair Grounds and looked at all the different longarm machines there.  I collected brochures, asked questions and played around on each kind of machine.  I left there with my head spinning and more confused than ever!

The next few days, things settled down and started to gel.  I did some research, narrowed it down to a few and went back this morning, on their last day of the show.

I just visited two booths.  I asked more questions, played a little with the machines and I think I've made a decision about which one I like and want to buy.

Afterwards, I wandered about and looked at everything.  I figured I better buy something!  How can you go to Sew Expo and not buy something?  [other than a longarm!]














So much beautiful fabric, beautiful threads, beautiful patterns to see, sewing machines, gadgets and what-nots.  It was great fun.

This is what I ended up buying.

I think this is the first time I've ever been to Sew Expo.  I might end up going every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment