Wednesday, May 03, 2017


I finished cutting out the fabrics for the Wallflower quilt kit.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was plenty of fabric to cut out the needed pieces.  The stack on the lower left of photo is all the leftovers.  The only one that had me worried was the background fabric, it came very close.  I have very little left.

Then I got the rest of the tiles removed (except for the tiles behind the sink, which I'll remove at the last minute so as not to get the wallboard wet.)

This is the before picture - I guess I didn't take an after picture.

I accidentally destroyed the wallboard trying to get these tiles out.

I cleaned up the hole - tomorrow I'll put a patch in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment