Thursday, November 02, 2017

MAKING BACKS

I thought I could whip out the back for the Floral Trails quilt and get it loaded onto Eduard (my longarm).  Boy, was I wrong.  It's taken all day to piece this back together and I am totally fed up with this quilt.



I got a lot of use out of my seam ripper today.


I got the back made eventually.  By that time I was disgusted with the whole project, so I folded it all up, put it into a plastic bag and back into the project box for later.

Then it was on to a back for Dandy Flowers.  This one should be simpler - I hope.

The morning walk with the dogs was grayer than it has been, but still pleasant and very colorful.

A park bench in Lincoln park.

The small maple tree in our front yard.

There's something joyful about walking in all of these fallen leaves.

Jax is a good dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment