Friday, November 03, 2017

A LITTLE EASIER TIME

The back for Dandy Flowers went a little bit easier.  I only had one time I had to use my seam ripper, but it was a long seam.

I was in a hurry to get the top and bottom panels attached to the center before I left for an appointment and ended up putting the top panel on upside down.  I started to pick out the threads and realized I wouldn't be  able to get it done before I had to leave, so I took it with me.  I figured there would be waiting time at the eye doctor's.  And there was.

After the nurse did the preliminary questions and tests, she left me in the exam room and said the doctor would be in shortly.  I was able to pick out that 40 inch seam before he showed up.


This is how everything looked after they dilated my eyes.


The back for Dandy Flowers, with Tula Pink's Disco Kitties and leftover fabrics from the front.


Once I got home, I got the rest of the panels onto the back, even with my aching eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment