Friday, November 24, 2017

BACK FOR AUTUMN LEAVES

I didn't work today, the day after Thanksgiving.  I promised myself I'd never work on this day again.  It has always been the most miserable day of the year because no one wants to work and we end up being extremely short-handed and we get way behind.  I know -- my not being there just exacerbates the problem.  But, I've put in my time - and I don't care anymore.

I took the dogs for a walk in the park in the morning, did some housework and then went up to the studio to wait for the phone call from the guys delivering our new washing machine (we are completely out of towels).

They called with my 30 minute warning just as I was finishing up the back for the Autumn Leaves quilt.  Perfect timing.

I used up a lot of the leftover pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment