Thursday, February 22, 2018

HELLO QUILTCON

We left early in the morning on Alaska Airlines for LAX.  Our plane was about 1-1/2 late taking off, but this was probably the only time I wasn't hysterically freaking out because we didn't have another flight to catch and we had plenty of time once we get there.  [Alaska Airlines gave us a $75 credit for a future flight, yea!]
We landed, got a rental car, had lunch and then headed to Pasadena.  Darrell dropped me at the Convention Center in Pasadena and he headed to the Gamble House (of course).

I had a great afternoon looking at the quilts and buying stuff.

Here are the highlights:





















I didn't get a lot of pictures of quilts.  I didn't think about it until it was about time to go.  



 Goodbye Quiltcon, see you next year...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment