Monday, February 05, 2018

MINNIE QUILT

I just realized that I've got to get to work on the baby quilt for Darrell's granddaughter, Kimberly's first child, due in March.  I thought I had more time - but when I had flipped the calendar to February I noticed that the baby shower is next Saturday!

I've got to get the Autumn Quilt off the machine, too.

I cut out the triangles at work last Saturday and laid them out on the desk and moved them around.  Then after I thought about it for a while, I wanted to try a more organized arrangement.  So I finished the quilt that was on the wall this morning because I needed the wall for the baby quilt.  It only needed a few rows sewn together.  I ironed it and set it aside.


I put the Minnie Mouse triangles up on the wall, so I could see how it looked and let it sink in.  Then I went to work on quilting the Autumn Quilt then took the dogs for a walk.


Triangles stuck up on the wall.
 After lunch I sewed it together.
Here it is - all sewn together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment