Friday, March 29, 2019

NEW SEWING SETUP

I finally got fed up with the way my new Bernina didn't fit right in my old sewing table.
I bought new tables that I can raise and lower, so I can stand and sew if I want. 

The studio has been torn apart for the last week.  There was lots of assembling happening.  There is lots of cardboard and packing materials to dispose of.

The saddest part is getting rid of my old sewing table that my Uncle Don made for me in 1993.  It has been a faithful and very useful friend over the years.  I feel sad, but I don't have room to keep it.  I've had it on Craigslist with no bites, so far. 

I'm loving this new setup. 





Darrell made the table top for the cutting table, it spans the length of the backside.  It also rises up - which will be much more convenient for cutting.  He also put some peg board on the wall.  Now I'll be able to hang all of my rulers and cutters.  Hopefully, this will keep things more organized and easily accessible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment