Sunday, March 17, 2019

ST PATRICK'S DAY

It's Sunday, St. Patrick's Day.  Darrell and I went  to Ballard for breakfast at Portage Bay Cafe, one of our favorites.

I ordered the special of Green Eggs and Ham.  Eggs with pesto.  Excellent.


It was a beautiful day, it's finally starting to warm up after our extended period of colder than normal weather.  We did some yardwork and then I went up to finish The United Squares of America.  Finally.



One good thing came from doing this project.  I had to learn, quickly, how to sew an accurate quarter-inch seam allowance on my new Bernina B770, which I did.  I can see the difference from where I started and how much I had learned by the end.  It was a very well-written pattern and it went together very easily, as long as you can do an accurate quarter-inch seam allowance!


No comments:

Post a Comment