Friday, February 24, 2023

SECOND DAY OF QUILTCON 2023

 It's Friday, and I was supposed to be in a workshop. But, I didn't go because I would rather have spent my day walking the show with Sherri Lynn Wood and other Brave Patch members.

I met up with them all at the Best of Show quilt at 10am. 

Best of Show "Bullseye" by Barbara Strick

I really liked this one - Awarded Quilting Excellence:

" Sawtooth No 3: Betelguese" by Simone Symonds

We had a great time looking at the quilts.  We moved slowly and didn't see the whole show.  


The big group broke up at lunchtime to find something to eat. 

I went to a lecture at 5pm "Printing for Patchwork"

Then it was out to dinner with the group of us that met at Irene Roderick's Workshop in Coupeville last July. 


 Lori, Me, Christi, Nikki and Chandra.


I had this great San Francisco Asian Salad.  Yum.


Some of us enjoyed our dinner more than others.



No comments:

Post a Comment