Saturday, October 28, 2023

COORDINATES FABRICS

 I was looking in some project boxes and found my leftover Kaleidoscope fabrics from the Trinket quilt.  There's not much left, but while talking with the ladies yesterday, it was suggested that I use those fabrics for my Cooridinates project - an improv game we are playing on the Monday Sewcial.  I quickly went looking for some more of the black to use as 'filler'.  Apparently, those fabrics are not being reproduced.  But, I did find some on Alison Glass' website for sale.  She doesn't have any of the black, but she had 'Smoke' which is a mix of black and white threads to create a grey.  So, I ordered 3 yards of that, which should be here pretty quickly (although, she may be at Quilt Market, Quilt Fest right now).  But I have enough to last a few weeks.

So, this morning I set to work reproducing the last two blocks so I'll be all ready for Monday's game.

Here they are:







No comments:

Post a Comment