Sunday, February 26, 2017

THIS WEEK

As another week draws to a close, and I have to go back to work tomorrow...

These are some of the things I worked on this week:

Splendid Sampler blocks---



This one took a while to complete, it was fun.

I got back around to working on the Floral Trails (it needs a real name) quilt blocks, and managed to finish them up on Sunday.  I put them up on the wall randomly and moved only two and I seem to be just fine with the way it looks.  I'll leave it there this week and see how I feel about it next time I see it.


The original plan was to add a plain 1" border then two rows of same size squares, randomly in light, dark, light, dark, and then a final border probably three inches.  

As it is now, with no borders, it's 90" by 75",  if I add all those borders it will be 102" by 87".

I'll have to give it some thought.  I'm tired of working on huge quilts.

I'm going to go watch the Oscars.  This is the first time in years that it has been on my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment